The hatred between Paris and Marseille
It is wrong to think that the relationship between Paris Saint-Germain and Marseille has only deteriorated in recent years, but the story is long ago.
The reasons for this dislike are:
- The competition between the two teams is considered a cultural and intellectual competition between the North and the South represented in the two largest and most important cities in France (Paris in the north and Marseille in the south).
- The only two teams in the history of France to win European titles
- Marseille fans despise Paris for not achieving the Champions League
- Marseille considers Paris with his huge money ruined French football
- At the beginning of the nineties, the French canal+ channel bought the Parisian club in order to break the hegemony of Marseille at the time.
- The conflict reached its fiercest in the nineties … the great Marseille against Paris, Ray and Waya, and from that time on, the public problems began until now
- Marseille won 26 titles, while Paris currently has 41 titles